Services and Products
What we do
- Promote public education regarding prevention and treatment of life threatening diseases.
- Disseminate information on sound nutrition and diet.
- Advocate for improved sanitation, access to safe drinking water, and air quality.
- Support public access to fitness activities and programmes.
- Promote physical education and nutrition programmes in first and second cycle institutions.
- Support provision of parks and recreational facilities.
If you would like us to make a presentation at your
workplace, place of worship or other convenient
venue, please click here.
The premier issue of Africa Alive! health & fitness magazine is now available. Sneak a peek at some pages from the 48-page magazine!
—See related story
|©2013 The Longevity Project, Ghana | This page was last updated on 8 November, 2009