Services and Products
What we do
- Reach out into deprived communities and accessible public venues to provide free public health screening and fitness information.
- Disseminate information on sound nutrition and diet.
- Advocate for improved sanitation, access to safe drinking water, and air quality.
- Support public access to fitness activities and programmes.
- Promote physical education and nutrition programmes in first and second cycle institutions.
- Support provision of parks and recreational facilities.
If you would like us to make a presentation at your
workplace, place of worship or other convenient
venue, please click here.
|©2015 The Longevity Project, Ghana | This page was last updated on
1 September, 2015