Did you know that the life expectancy of the Ghanaian population is under 65 years?
Did you know that you can increase your life expectancy?
The Longevity Project is dedicated to helping Ghanaians do just that by
- Public education regarding prevention and treatment of life-threatening diseases
- Disseminating information on sound nutrition and diet
- Advocating for improved sanitation, access to safe drinking water, and air quality
- Promoting physical education and nutrition programmes in first and second cycle institutions
- Supporting public access to fitness activities and programmes
- Supporting provision of parks and recreational facilities
- Sponsoring annual Run/Walk for Your Life!
- Sponsoring “Dance Your Stress Away” dance-a-thon
Support The Project